Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Quotes Of The Day :)

Thursday, 3 December 2010

  • heey ,
    favs ? 3, 7, 8, 11, 12, 15 & 25
    :)



    2qx9kip

    one .
    & it stinks because i know he's out there falling in and out of love with girls who aren't me.


    two .
    Ok, you want the truth?
    You really fucking hurt me,
    & I don't know how to forgive you.
    It's not that I hate you... it's just that,
    I can't look at you without getting sick.


    three .
    I wouldn't change a thing about you 'cause you look like you & that's just beautiful.

    z209201469

    four .
    It's been a month since we've actually had a real conversation. It's been weeks since you last called. It's been days since I've seen your face. What we had seems like it's been forgotten & replaced. It seems like it was a one time deal, like I only had one chance with you, and that once chance has been screwed up. I didn't mean to.. I let you go, I'll admit that. But I thought you'd care enough to come back. You always made me smile, but a smile isn't forever.


    five .
    Even though we weren't in love,
    I miss that boy more than anyone will ever understand.


    six .
    Doubt me & I’ll prove you wrong.
    Tell me what to do
    & I’ll tell you off.
    Say I’m not worth it
    & watch where I end up.
    Call me ugly & I’ll show you one.
    I may sound like I'm being mean;
    But I just don't like being screwed over.

    z209158472

    seven .
    so what, maybe i am scared. maybe i'm scared because you mean more to me than any other person. you are everything i think about; everything i want.


    eight .
    she woke up today realizing you had moved on. she went to bed that night realizing that you had moved on a while back. she's not doing so great. you never took the time to look back at the mess you left. what would you say if i told you she didn't wake up the next day?


    nine .
    I'm the type of girl who tried not to like you...but ends up falling for you even harder.


    ten .
    She wanted to think that maybe, maybe this time it was going to happen. Maybe he was going to fall for her.


    eleven .
    You can be Burger King and I'll be Mcdonalds. You can have it your way, and I'll be loving it.

    s102965807

    twelve .
    You know you're in love when he talks to another girl, and you get scared he's falling in love.


    thirteen .
    And she lies in the grass staring up at the sky wondering what happened to her life.


    fourteen .
    Sometimes you feel everything & nothing all at once.
    Sometimes you'll find yourself smiling while missing someone at the same time.
    At times you can absolutely love a person, all the while wanting to absolutely hate them so badly. Life comes without guarantees, except that smiling will brighten your face, laughing will enhance your eyes,and falling in love will change your life


    fifteen .
    you have to accept that people are going to
    stay in your heart even if they are out of
    your life.

    vnfnlz

    sixteen .
    Just when you least expect it,
    you start thinking about how he
    makes you laugh & how you get butterflies
    when you're with him, & you finally
    realize after all this time you cared about
    him more than you thought.


    seventeen .
    And darling, you're the reason the weekends
    are filled with empty vodka bottles.


    eighteen .
    you never did give a damn and you never will


    nineteen .
    So I'll erase everything & I'll forget about you. It's just too bad that this might be the hardest thing I will ever have to do

    z198706700

    twenty . 
    i just want to live my life without you.
    i want to be able to wake up each morning
    and not wish you would call me.
    i want to be able to walk around with a smile
    and pass right by you without a second glance,
    without noticing that you never gave me one.


    twenty one .
    I guess everyone has their reasons
    for keeping people away;
    an instinct to protect yourself from getting hurt.
    It's part of human nature.


    twenty two .
    Forget me, I dare you.


    twenty three .
    Just remember when you're at his house undressing, you're just another girl about to learn her lesson.

    z205420617

    twenty four .
    Here's a condom. I figured since you're acting like a dick you should start to dress like one


    twenty five .
    and i wonder if i ever cross your mind,
    for me it happens all the time.

    z198959007

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog Dude~ ^^ Follow me too~
    http://nazychie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete